Trying to find work

Hi. My name is Pedro Campos Alves (Facebook: Pedro  Alves ), and I have a level 4 degree in multimedia. I studied here in Lisbon, in a school called FORINO - School of New Technologies.
I finished high school in 1990 with the average of 11/20.
I learned Kung-fu To'A from 1986 to 1993, not always training, and I reached the 3rd level (Soto). I can teach all the technique that I have learned at the time. I also trained some Tai-Chi-Chuan and Tai-Chi, and also had some Yoga classes.
In 2004 I did a Professional Course in a place called Escritorio Europa, here in Lisbon, which was about Microsoft Office, with all the programs, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Frontpage and Microsoft Outlook. In this course I had a final average of about 85%.In the end of completing the classes, I had to do a five month internship, which I chose to do as a restocker in Centro Comercial das Amoreiras Pão de Açucar supermaket. I started the internship in the end of October 2004. I completed this course with success in April 2005.
In the school FORINO, before I studied multimedia which was a level 4 degree, I had to study a level 3 course, so I could access the level 4. I chose Administration and Management. I started in October 2005 and finished in March 2007. In this course I studied Portuguese, English, Analytical Accounting, Accounting, Computing,  Initiation to Technical English,  Introduction to Economy, Introduction to Company Organization,  Introduction to Social and Economical Development, Marketing, Mathematics and Computing Applications. I finished the course with the average of 18/20. As I didn't do an internship, I didn't had the level 3 degree, but I completed class. I studied at night. I went directly to the level 4 course which was multimedia, and which was what interested me more.
In the multimedia course I studied: Adobe Photoshop 6.0 (50 H), Adobe Premiere 6.0 (40 H), 3D Studio Max 7 (90 H), Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004, Macromedia Flash MX 2004. For the project, I had the oportunity to use the program AutoPlay MediaStudio 5.0. I studied Technical English, Portuguese, Economical and Social Culture, Human Behaviour in the Organizations. In terms of programming, I studied Actionscript 2, HTML, Javascript and CSS. There was also Design Techniques, Legislation of Electronic Publications, Ergonomy, and Telematic Networks and Services. I studied at night, and I finished with the average of 16/20. I started in March 2007, and finished in January 2009.
In June 2009 I did a 25 hours course about Hardware Assembling in the school Citeforma which I completed with successs and the average of 16/20.
From January 2011 to December 2011 I did a course of Computers Maintenance and Repairing in the school Master D, also here in Lisbon. I completed this course with success, with the average of 16/20, and I also received a Letter of Recomendation from CISCO.
In November 2016 I did a 50 hours course in the school Citeforma about Conception of 3D Animations, which I completed with success with the average of 15/20.
I am trying to find work.
Thank you.
My email: kuetzaldream@gmail.com - +351939390643

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

The cancer and the mind